So, I’ve decided to start presenting some weekly or bi-weekly updates so that the six of you who read this blog won’t think I have died or perhaps quit writing altogether. While I prefer to post short stories here, I figure it’s helpful to at least know what I am up to.
- A Latent Dark is getting 4 and 5 star reviews from complete strangers which feels nice. If you haven’t picked it up yet, it’s turned into a piece of work I’m really proud of, and at 123k words, it’s fair to say that you get a lot of story for your money.
- On that note, I am roughly halfway through a latest revision of the sequel. You’ll be seeing a lot more of some side characters from ALD in this one as well as some characters that were cut out of the first novel.
- There is also some big news around the corner for ALD that I am not quite ready to announce, partially because it doesn’t feel completely real yet more to come on that…
- BLOOM is 1/3 of the way done with my editor and I am still trying to decide if it is worth the time to try and Kickstart it. I have some nice concept art coming in and if I get a decent book trailer together I may embark on that adventure.
- I’m currently compiling a short anthology of short stories, most of which are on the blog here and some that aren’t. It will likely be a Kindle only release, something to keep A Latent Dark company.
So that’s it for me this week. Oh, also some papercraft projects in the works but who knows when I will have time to complete those. I need more hours in the day… or possibly a meth habit.